6th Annual All Ivy Ski/Snowboard Trip
The Harvard-Radcliffe Club of Philadelphia is going to Killington, Vermont on January 12-15, 2018!!! The numbers say it all: 7 mountains, 22 lifts, and 73 miles of trails... Plus the best nightlife in the East!!! The motorcoach will depart Philadelphia, PA and make pick-ups in Princeton, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
YOU'RE INVITED! - The Harvard-Radcliffe Club of Philadelphia (HRCPhilly) invites all Ivy League alumni along with their spouses, significant others, friends, and guests to the 6th Annual Ski/Snowboard Trip. Those significant others, friends, and guests do not need any association with an Ivy League institution other than you! So bring them along! CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE HRCPhilly WEBSITE TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION!!!
THE DESTINATION IS KILLINGTON, VERMONT - As said above, the numbers say it all: 7 mountains, 22 lifts, and 73 miles of trails... Plus the best nightlife in the East! Need more information than that? Go to www.killington.com.
THE ITINARARY - We will travel by private motor coach departing Philadelphia, PA Friday morning at 9:00AM and pick up additional alumni and guests in Princeton, NJ at 10:00AM and then Morristown, NJ at 11:00AM. The bus will be well stocked with a variety of food and enough beer and wine to make the trip go quickly. We will arrive Killington late that afternoon so you can grab dinner and hit the sack early or stay out late! It's up to you! Saturday and Sunday will be packed with skiing, snowboarding, and anything else that you care to do. On Saturday evening you are free to celebrate the night on your own and Sunday evening we will have our traditional group dinner with entertainment and door prizes. Finally, we will depart Monday morning and have everyone home by about 6:00PM.
THE HOTEL - Double, triple, and quadruple occupancy options available, so it makes sense to bring along a few friends! (If you select triple or quad accomodations, it is up to you to form the group. NOTE THAT ALL ROOMS CONTAIN TWO DOUBLE BEDS). We will be staying at the newly renovated Killington Mountain Lodge. After a hard day on the mountains you can procure a cocktail, hang by one of the two massive fireplaces, or soak in the gigantic outdoor hot tub by the bar. More information is available at www.killingtonmountainlodge.com.
FLYING SOLO? - No problem. Sign up for a double room indicating that you are "Flying Solo" and we will make every effort to pair you with another individual of the same gender.
THE NIGHTLIFE - You can walk from our hotel to the legendary Wobbly Barn, Killington’s home for good times and high altitude entertainment featuring live bands every weekend or check out the numerous other options which are just a short shuttle bus ride away. You will never be at a loss for something to do!!!
ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE - We have put together a complete, comprehensive, everything you could possibly want, all-inclusive package which consists of:
- All transportation (including Friday's bus which, as previously indicated, will be well stocked with a variety of food and enough beer and wine to make the trip go quickly)
- Friday night lodging
- Saturday buffet breakfast
- Saturday lift ticket
- Saturday night lodging
- Sunday buffet breakfast
- Sunday lift ticket
- Sunday evening group dinner with door prizes
- Sunday night lodging
- Monday buffet breakfast
100% CASH REFUND - The lucky grand prize winner on Sunday evening during our group dinner will receive a 100% cash refund on the spot for all amounts paid for his/her all-inclusive trip package!
THE COST - You get everything described above for the following rates:
- $575 per person quadruple occupancy (You put together the group of four)
- $615 per person triple occupancy (You put together the group of three)
- $690 per person double occupancy (You put together the group of two unless you indictae that you are "Flying Solo")
- Less $90 per person for non-skiers/non-snowboarders
- Optional two-day equipment rentals (ski or snowboard setups, helmet included) are $70 per person
- Optional lessons are available for one-day at $65 per person and two days at $130 per person for 90 minute group instruction sessions (Individuals under 18 will need to make arrangements directly with the Killington Ski School)
Single person rooms are available on a limited basis. Contact Fred Larcombe at email@example.com for rate and availability.
RESERVATIONS - Signups require a $200 deposit per person to guarantee your reservation and will be handled on a "first come, first served" basis through the HRCPhilly website which cheerfully accepts Visa and MasterCard. CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE HRCPhilly WEBSITE TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION!!! Final payment (including any fees for equipment rental and/or lessons) will be due by December 31st. (If you plan to bring little ones, it is best if you drive up with them in your car. Contact Fred Larcombe at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss such circumstances.) Be advised that this trip has consistently SOLD OUT each of the last four years, so ACT NOW to reserve your spot!
After you register via the website, please email me at email@example.com the following information (the new website does not do questions):
- Your name and the names that you may have made reservations for
- The school(s) you (or your spouse, significant other, or friend) attended
- The year(s) you graduated (so we can approximate ages)
- The name(s) of the individual(s) you will be sharing a room with or simply indicate "Flying Solo" and we will pair you with another individual of the same gender
- The location you will be boarding the bus (Philadelphia, Princeton, or Morristown)
- The mobile phone number for each individual (in case we need to make contact while we are in Vermont)
SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH A FRIEND - Spouses, significant others, friends, and old high school chums are all welcome. The only requirement is that they enjoy skiing/snowboarding and that they are just as much fun as you are!!!
QUESTIONS? - Contact Fred Larcombe at firstname.lastname@example.org.